We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for creating outstanding customer experiences.
To join our successful team, you will;
- have a passion for retail and bring high levels of energy and commitment to the Company
- possess a natural, friendly sales style together with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
- have a talent for building rapport with customers quickly and genuinely
- be a positive, supportive and flexible team player
- actively take responsibility within your role to deliver exceptional service and maximize sales
- have high integrity, loyalty and transparency.
While not an exhaustive list, the role includes;
- Day to day Operations (Admin, Tasks, Standards checks, etc.)
- Store Inventory – ensure that all furniture, fixtures and fittings are in good repair
- Security of Cash, Stock, Store
- Stock Control Routines – Deliveries, Returns, Stock-takes
- Reporting & Feedback – always report any issues / concerns / findings to Line Manager
Previous experience in a similar role is essential
In return for your passion and loyalty we offer a competitive salary together with unrivalled benefits, bonus and training opportunities – and of course a great team to work in
If you are inspired to be a part of our success story then we would be delighted to hear from you!
If you are interested, please email your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We will only consider candidates with proven retail experience preferably with Footwear.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and the candidate has to give two references during the recruitment procedure.
Job Types: Part-time, Maternity Cover