Retail Manager – Location: Denmark / Jutland
We are looking for a Retail Manager who will be responsible for managing, maximizing sales and profit, maintaining high levels of customer service and promoting the ECCO brand.
- Being an ambassador of the ECCO brand and a proudly represent ECCO outside the company
- Positively promote and grow the ECCO brand and values whilst remaining loyal to our core customers, through enforcing ECCO/KRM standards in all stores on regular store visits and always following Company guidelines
- Acting as “Retail Experts” within the realms of driving business and business coaching
- Monitor and evaluate individual store performance
- Maximize sales performance through recruiting, motivating and developing right Store Managers
- Maximize store profitability on the area and influence sales through the analysis, stock management and costs
- Taking full responsibility for all profit and loss
- Being able to ensure the appropriate merchandise including stock depth, size range, product mix and other relevant factors
- Ensuring premium level of service and quality as well as professionalism in the stores remembering the human touch and personalized approach.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in Retail
- Experience in managing and motivating people
- Having strong leader skills, and taking responsibility and ownership in role
- Positive, open-minded, supportive and flexible team player, with the ability to work independently
- Passion for Retail – bringing high levels of energy and commitment to the business
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level, and a thorough understanding of Swedish and Norwegian
- Driving License B category.
What we offer
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners
- Competitive salary and benefits package
The position is a full-time position (37 hrs/w), preffered starting date December 2019, or January 1st, 2020. The work place will be divided between our offices and stores in Copenhagen and Jutland. Some travelling to other markets will be required during the year.
Do you have any questions you can contact Regional General Manager Pia Nřrskov Jensen via mail: email@example.com
We will assess the incoming application & CV’s and conduct interviews continously, and will close the process by November 17, 2019.
APPLY (CV & Application) :