Do you want to be an ambassador for a globally recognized high quality brand?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
ECCO aims to become world´s leading footwear brand, and as such has a focus on developing and presenting an industry leading product line to targeted consumers around the globe. We are looking for an experienced Product Merchandiser to join our ECCO family, who will help us achieve our business targets. We want to expand our operations with wholesale activities and offer ECCO products to other than our own stores. This position is new in our organisation.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Selection and purchasing of relevant products for both wholesale as well as retail from individual categories (based on our partners‘ needs, local markets, strategic opportunities), while focusing on achieving business goals
- Presenting products to our partners
- Preparing predictions and plans based on individual collections and past/current data (the right product, price and place)
- Being a part of translating and deploying a strategy for the company by knowing the specifics of certain markets, understanding trends and competition analysis
- Preparing analyses and reports (based on individual business goals, time periods, etc.)
- Working on projects related to product promotions, launches with respective markets
- Market and opportunity analysis
- Sales monitoring, observing the market and reacting to its possible requirements
- Preparing seasonal reports to keep track of sales performance
- Min. 5 years’ experience, ideally in product or retail departments (fashion, shoes, accessories, cosmetics)
- Strong analytical abilities, excitement to work with numbers
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel, Powerpoint) and SAP
- English at a proficient level
- Strategic thinking, ability to efficiently communicate
- Being driven by the outcome, having the ability to adapt to change fast
- Having interest in current trends in stores
Are you interested and would you like to join our team? Contact: Lucie Kadlecová, HR Business Partner for East region, email@example.com
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com/
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints. Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.