Join ECCO and we promise you meaningful and developing work, a sense of pride, the freedom to expand your knowledge and skills, global opportunities and a place in our extended family. When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. We attract and hire people who match our values. We are a family-owned Danish company with a heritage and history we are proud of. Our employees’ passion, care for each other and drive for success are clear elements of our working environment. So, if you stumble along the way, you are a part of a family that will pick you up and help you get back on track. That’s why people are celebrating 10, 20 and 30-year work anniversaries at ECCO.
Do you want to become an ambassador for a globally recognized high quality brand?
Are you ready for the new challenges?
We are looking for the Assistant Store Manager to join our ECCO family.
- You will support the Store Manager with the operational activities in the store
- You will support the Store Manager in building up a successful team, while continuously motivating and developing them
- Your team will become the ambassadors who are building up the ECCO-brand in the Netherlands
- You will be delivering the best customer service experience to our Customers, by maximizing the sales
- You will support the Store Manager with adapting the Visual Merchandising concepts in the store, by following the HQ’s guidelines
- You have a passion for retail and bring high levels of energy and commitment to the company
- You possess a natural, friendly sales style together with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
- You are a positive, supportive and flexible team player, actively taking responsibility within your role for delivering exceptional service, maximizing sales and act as an example for the team
- You have a good commercial awareness and can support the Store Manager in all aspects of the store management
- You have a retail experience in fashion, preferably with footwear with focus on footwear preferably
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and writing
Please send your application via APPLY button
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become a part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.