Location: Warsaw, Poland
We are looking for an experienced automation tester to join our growing test team.
As an automation tester, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of automation tests in various environments (WWW, Microsoft Dynamics AX, in-house applications). You will be responsible for applying and designing new automated testing strategies and building automated testing frameworks, working in close cooperation with other testers during automation test development and being a trainer/mentor for the junior automation tester in our team.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of: Java, TestNG, Selenium Web Framework, MAVEN, Bamboo, Bitbucket.
- Experience creating Page Object Models (POM).
- Experience as an automation tester in business projects.
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of automation tests.
- Converting manual written test cases into automation scripts and later the maintenance of automated test cases.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Focused on details.
- Open-minded and creative.
- Effective at reporting and tracking defects in various systems.
- Effective team player with ability to work independently in an agile work culture.
- Experience with JIRA and/or test management software will be an advantage.
- Experience with the automation of Microsoft Dynamics AX functionalities will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge and understanding of QA and testing processes, ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level is an advantage.
What we offer:
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand.
- A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Business to business contract.
Please send your English application via APPLY button
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.