Location: Warsaw, Poland
Do you want to be ambassador for a globally recognized high quality brand?
Are you ready for new challenges?
We are looking for an experienced WHS Manager join our ECCO family. The Wholesale Manger manages the establishment and development of Wholesale activities in ECCO Poland. Acts as a close partner with Retail and thereby contribute to achieving the overall goals while providing the best solutions for the growth of the company. The position is new in our organisation. We want to expand our operations with wholesale activity and offer ECCO products to other than our own stores.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in defining sales strategy and goals
- Manage partnership network by sales to various distribution channels
- Create seasonal sales forecast for ECCO products
- Continuously and proactively take an action on sales initiatives and monitor current sales results
- Act as Key Account responsible for direct supervision of selected group of key partners
- Close cooperation with Retail department
- Support, inspire and motivate partners towards realizing their specific budgets
- Ensure that the ECCO brand name and positioning is optimally represented.
- Min. 5 years’ experience in WHS business (Sport, shoes, apparel, fashion etc)
- Great knowledge of WHS PL market. Retail experience will be an asset
- Business acumen and Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excelent nalitical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Positive and open-minded with a “can-do” attitude
- Good team-working and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient
Please send your application via APPLY button
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.