Store: ECCO YORK– Footwear Retailer
Position: Sales Advisor
Hours:8 hours Part Time
Pay: generous bonus, benefits and staff discount
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a global family of shoemakers? Do you possess a natural, friendly sales style together with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude?
We believe that true passion is essential to making great shoes and we are looking for passionate people to join our team in Ecco,York.
To join our successful team, you will have the following:
- proven retail experience (ideally footwear)
- a passion for retail and bring high levels of energy and commitment to the Company;
- have excellent customer service skills
- possess a natural, friendly sales style
- have a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
- be a positive, supportive and flexible team player, actively taking responsibility
What does the role entail?
The role involves interacting with customers, visual merchandising, supporting with promotions and events, dealing with deliveries, returns and stock-takes as well as handling processing transactions through the till.
What do we offer in return?
In return for your passion and loyalty we offer:
- a competitive salary.
- You can participate in our discretionary bonus scheme and have the opportunity to earn up to 10% of your salary in bonus.
- 28 days holiday annually, increasing to 29 days after 3 years-service and then 30 days after 5 years-service.
- Staff Uniform allowance
- The opportunity to enroll into the company pension scheme
- Participation in our Staff Purchase Scheme
- Access to enhanced family friendly policies
With 42 stores across the UK, of course a great team to work in!
Please view our ‘Life at Ecco’ page to view our videos featuring Ecco team members describing life at Ecco
If you are inspired to be a part of our success story, then we will be delighted to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please email your CV to the email address provided or select the ‘Apply now’ icon.
Please copy the following URL into your browser to view the KRM UK Recruitment Privacy Notice:
We will only consider candidates with proven retail experience (preferably with Footwear) and the successful candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
We’d love to be able to respond to all applications, but unfortunately this is not always possible due to the volume we receive.
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion but please keep in touch as we regularly update our careers page with new opportunities https://enter.ecco.com/en/job-search-v2
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent