Location: Warsaw, Poland
Do you want to become an ambassador for a globally recognized high quality brand? Are you ready for the new challenges?
We are looking for an experienced UX/CX Specialist to join our growing E- Commerce Operations Team.
As an UX/CX Specialist you will be responsible for suggesting, creating, rolling-out, facilitating, testing, monitoring and continuously improving onsite Customer Experience. You will work based on hypothetical business cases in order to increase onsite personalization and drive positive shopping experiences. The ultimate goal of the role is to improve KPI such as but not limited to Bounce Rate, Cart-Creation-Rate, AOV, Conversion Rate, Cart Abandonment rate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up A/B tests, multi-variant tests and dynamic site personalization
- Continuously developing our testing and personalization roadmap in collaboration with e-commerce team
- Owning the A/B testing and personalization tool together with external agency
- Reporting on progress and results of tests and personalization
- Close collaboration with the E-commerce Operations and Digital Marketing Team
- Creating segments that match customers coming from google shopping, ads etc. to create tests and align user journeys based on where the customer is entering from
- KPI driven approach to implement and execute tests and personalization to drive better site experience and conversion rate
- Support content localization with updates on Content & Merchandising tasks
- Holding a degree (but not mandatory) within Marketing, E-Commerce, Business development, or a related field with a B2C focus
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a similar position for a large B2C e-commerce company or agency
- Proven experience with UX design, personalization, A/B testing and multi-variant testing
- Keen commercial sense and understanding of e-commerce conversion drivers
- Self-starter with a curiosity to try new things
- Flexible, creative and motivated team player
- Positive and open-minded with a “can-do” attitude
- Intercultural skills, ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level
What we offer
- Contract of employment and competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners
Please send your application via APPLY button
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.