Team Lead E-Commerce Content & Merchandising
Location: Poland, Warsaw
We are looking for the Team Lead E-Commerce Content & Merchandising who will be responsible for managing and driving all E-Commerce related operational procedures, support new product developments in relation to the E-Commerce Platform and ensure future Omni-Channel developments and optimization.
- Secure OTIF delivery of all on page content on a seasonal basis
- Ensure seasonal update of the e-com catalogue
- Improve translation process together with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Strong cooperation with the inhouse Marketing Services Team and external agencies
- Operationally run future Active Merchandising tools
- Execution of Landing pages and onsite content according to the seasonal Marketing Plan
- Ensure close collaboration with the Digital Marketing team in order to facilitate the lower part of the funnel
- Leadership and coaching for 4-6 people
- Holding a degree (but not required) within Marketing, Sales, E-Commerce, Business development, or a related field with a B2C focus .
- Experience in a similar position for min. 3 years in a large B2C company or agency.
- Experience with working various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Proven experience in managing e-commerce processes, operations, data integrations and handling, as well as content management within the volume of the given size and complexity of the business.
- Having great coordination skills
- Good team-working and strong interpersonal skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, creative and motivated team player
- Positive and open-minded with a “can-do” attitude
- Intercultural skills, ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
What we offer
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners
- Competitive salary and benefits package