Location: Warsaw, Poland
We are looking for the Team Lead E-Commerce Content and Merchandising who will be responsible for managing and driving all E-Commerce related operational procedures, support new product developments in relation to the E-Commerce Platform and ensure future Omni-Channel developments and optimization.
• Leadership and coaching for 4-6 people
• Secure OTIF delivery of all on page content on a seasonal basis
• Ensure seasonal update of the e-com catalogue
• Manage processes and service levels between KRM E-Commerce and Global Digital in terms of central deliverables
• Cooperation with the Marketing Services Team and external agencies
• Implementation Active Merchandising tools
• Execution of Landing pages and onsite content according to the seasonal Marketing Plan
• Ensure close collaboration with the Digital Marketing team in order to facilitate the lower part of the funnel
• Holding a degree (but not required) within Marketing, Sales, E-Commerce, Business development, or a related field with a B2C focus .
• Experience in a similar position for min. 3 years in a large B2C company or agency.
• Experience with working various stakeholders both internally and externally
• Proven experience in managing e-commerce processes, operations, data integrations and handling, as well as content management within the volume of the given size and complexity of the business.
• Having great coordination skills
• Good team-working and strong interpersonal skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible, creative and motivated team player
• Positive and open-minded with a “can-do” attitude
• Intercultural skills, ability to work in an international environment
• Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
• The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
• A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners
• Competitive salary and benefits package
Please send your application via APPLY button