Store: ECCO YORK– Footwear Retailer
Hours: 30 hours per week over 5 days
Pay: Competitive + generous bonus, benefits and staff discount
ECCO is a global family of shoemakers. We believe that true passion is essential to making great shoes. From drawing the first sketches to presenting our finished shoes in ECCO stores around the world, we apply the upmost attention to detail and quality – this is what makes us a leader in the field of footwear for ladies, men & children.
With 42 stores, just across the UK we are continually building on our success and expanding.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for creating outstanding customer experiences.
To join our successful team, you will:
- have a passion for retail and bring high levels of energy and commitment to the Company;
- possess a natural, friendly sales style together with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude;
- have a talent for building rapport with customers quickly and genuinely;
- be a positive, supportive and flexible team player;
- actively take responsibility within your role to deliver exceptional service and maximize sales;
- have high integrity, loyalty and transparency.
While not an exhaustive list, the role includes:
- day to day Operations (admin, tasks, standards checks, etc.);
- store inventory – ensure that all furniture, fixtures and fittings are in good repair;
- Health & Safety compliance –Risk Assessments, First Aid, fire safety, staff safety;
- security of cash, stock, store;
- stock control routines – deliveries, returns, stock-takes;
- reporting & feedback – always report any issues / concerns / findings to Line Manager.
Previous experience in retail in a supervisory role is essential.
In return for your passion and loyalty we offer a competitive salary together with unrivalled benefits, bonus and training opportunities – and of course a great team to work in!
If you are inspired to be a part of our success story, then we would be delighted to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please email your CV & cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only consider candidates with proven retail experience (preferably with Footwear).
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Successful candidates will be required to provide two professional references during the recruitment process.