Location: Zug, Switzerland
We are looking for Process Owner Internal Control System (ICS). In this role, key tasks and responsibilities are to meet higher-level business objectives by ensuring state of the art process design that allows for effective, efficient, timely, and compliant service delivery
- Develop a road map for digital automation initiatives which reduce transaction costs while improving overall process value
- Interact with all levels of the organization and collaborate with key functional leaders to align and develop goals and objectives, work with IT & stakeholders to prioritize process improvements & support the ongoing implementation of all new programs or processes, from project planning through to implementation and stabilization, with a strong focus on project management to ensure a smooth transition for the business.
- Report directly to the Finance Director on initiative progress and process performance issues and inform the Senior Management Team
- Own, maintain and regularly update Corporate ICS policies, process documentation, incl. standard operating procedures (SOP) and training materials
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies in all ICS processes
- Define and keep track of SLAs and KPIs for the ICS functions and operations (Days to close, Stock-take compliance, external auditor’s findings, period end corrections, etc.)
- Provide expert advice to finance and sales leadership on the system/process implications of change
- Academic degree (e.g. MBA) in Finance or International Business Administration, complemented by sustainable and long-lasting operating and leadership experience, including a stay abroad
- experience in designing, developing, implementing, and optimizing standard ICS processes, including design and development of process maps and activity documents
- Specialist knowledge and a proven track record in international transformation and transition projects and programs with a focus on finance & administration processes
- Project management and change management skills
- Strong management and leadership abilities
- Independent and result-oriented working style
- High analytical and conceptual competence
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken, additional languages will be an asset
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Challenging and varied job in an international company with many different nationalities, constantly developing and growing.
- Working in an environment with good cooperation, where new initiatives and ideas are valued.
Please apply via Apply button