The HR Operations and Payroll Manager will report to the HR Director and be responsible for controlling activities relating to HR operations across all locations within the KRM Group.
As a HR Operations and Payroll Manager you will be instrumental in securing consistent HR operational controls; supporting the business with all HR operations but with the primary focus on payroll, benefits, budgeting, masterdata and ensuring business values and goals are achieved by creating a ‘best in class’ operation.
The successful HR Operations and Payroll Manager will have a hands-on approach with proven experience of securing Group controls across HR Operations in Europe whilst being able to demonstrate a sound understanding of payroll, benefits, pension administration, employment law and process improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and secure that the group payroll functions are handled in accordance to local laws, regulations and budget.
- Ensure that all regions keep up to date with local legislative changes that may impact payroll processes including tax.
- Develop and implement standardized payroll processes, SOPs and be the key contact person to payroll providers focusing on optimizing the payroll setup as part of the HR transformation.
- Maintain the optimal use of the new HRIT systems to streamline HR operations with a focus on payroll & benefit related employee master data.
- Act in close dialog with finance and accounting to support & optimize the interface between the departments and secure a smooth payout process across the group.
- Super user and contact person for KRM’s time and attendance system.
- Contribute to the design and application of HR/ Payroll operational processes to promote best practice and optimize employee performance.
- Assist the HR Director in matters related to global mobility including tax and compliance for cross boarder workers.
- Responsible for securing that payroll and employee benefit data is managed in a GDPR compliant way across the Group.
Bonus & Benefits
- Monitor the monthly, quarterly and yearly bonus payout against budget.
- In cooperation with management and markets contribute to setting the appropriate financial bonus goals for each employee group and create calculation templates for all relevant bonus groups.
- Continuously assess employee benefits in order to be competitive in local markets.
- Ensure that the regions keep up to date with local legislative changes that may impact benefit offerings globally.
- Engage with potential benefit providers and undertake due diligence in accordance with company policies.
- Conduct regular reviews of benefit providers and manage the relationship when issues arise.
- Manage all benefit related invoices/payments ensuring they are processed accurately and efficiently in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure all annual projects related to bonus and benefits are appropriately managed, tracked and approved.
- Provide guidance and counsel to HRBPs and function managers on all elements of compensation (recommendations for salary adjustments, new hire offers etc.)
- Responsible for HR operations, policies and processes from a reward and benefit perspective whilst securing consistency in all jurisdictions.
Budgeting, Reporting & Employee Master Data
- Run the yearly budget process from a reward, benefit and headcount perspective, including securing benchmarks and follow up systems.
- Monitor reporting, get stakeholder input and secure follow up on budget deviations.
- Liaise with HR, Finance and BI to secure optimization of the reporting setup with the aim of ensuring automatic updates and minimizing manual work.
- Preparation and implementation of automatic HR tools: KPIs, budgeting tools, HR cost deviations.
- Responsible for securing that accurate and up to date employee records are maintained across the HR Group within the central HR system.
- A Master’s degree in a related analytical field is preferred (Economics, Finance)
- 5+ years’ professional experience within the HR operations field with a hands-on approach
- Experience in handling payroll and benefits across several European countries as well as budgeting and HR controlling.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a commercial environment.
- Ability to gather, analyze and interpret data to provide information and facilitate the making of data-based recommendations.
- Detail oriented with outstanding Excel skills.
- Customer focus with a strong desire to deliver.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to stakeholders at all levels.
- Experienced in working in international and multicultural environments.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level
Please apply via APPLY button