The HR Business Partner DK, SE & NO will be responsible for the planning and execution of all human resource activities and oversee execution within their assigned region.
As an HRBP you will be a strong operational partner who fully understands all aspects your customer group, that is the employees and managers working in our stores as well as the company’s leadership team. You will be able to work independently, with high skill and integrity, taking a hands-on approach interfacing with employees and managers at all levels. You are expected to be a trusted advisor for the business keeping the Regional General Manager and HR Director informed on progress and issues within your region.
You will support with hand-on operational HR activities on a daily basis including ensuring the efficient HR administration:
- Partner with operators to align and drive HR initiatives throughout the business.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with all key stakeholders and managers in the business.
- Support and coach line managers to not only resolve but reduce disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Provide advice and support on employee relations in dialog with lawyers, unions and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide advice and coaching to enable managers to manage poor performance issues effectively and in line with local legislation.
- Support managers in the appraisal and review process to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Manage the HR & Payroll Administrator and oversee all HR administration.
- Drive the full cycle of attracting, recruiting and onboarding new employees.
- Monitoring Health & Safety activities
- Prepare and manage HR Metrics and budgets across all retail locations
The HRBP will furthermore work with the business on all people-related topics, including organizational design, talent and performance management, leadership and employee development, expansion/closings, change management, strategic workforce planning and talent acquisition and will act as an advocate for the company’s culture and values.
- Senior HR Generalist with experience operating preferable within the Scandinavian retail environment.
- Excellent understanding of local employment law.
- Passionate about customer service with the ability to inspire others to deliver excellent customer service with enthusiasm.
- In possession of strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills and capability to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable working remotely with other team members and supporting managers and employees in other locations.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to identify problems as well as to drive appropriate solutions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent team player, good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Trustworthy, strong work ethic and integrity.
- Ability to travel extensively within own region as well as on occasion participating in meetings mainly in Poland or Switzerland, but other locations can also be relevant.
- Excellent knowledge of English (verbal and written) is required. Fluency is at least one of the languages in the region is required.
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office, e.g. solid and sound Excel knowledge.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.