Location: eastern Europe
We are looking for Head of Retail Operations Outlets who will be responsible for managing Outlet stores within eastern Europe maximizing sales and profit, maintaining high levels of customer service and promoting the ECCO brand.
- Being an ambassador of the ECCO brand and a proudly represent ECCO outside the company
- Positively promote and grow the ECCO brand and values whilst remaining loyal to our core customers, through enforcing ECCO/KRM standards in all stores on regular store visits and always following Company guidelines
- Acting as “Retail Experts” within the realms of driving business and business coaching
- Stay in daily contact with Store Managers to praise good performance as well as coach and advise them on how to turnaround underperformance
- Ensure regular visits to each store to the required standard from KRM, while being upfront proper prepared.
- Monitor and evaluate individual store performance
- Maximize sales performance through recruiting, motivating and developing right Store Managers
- Building reasonable achievable business plans by country and store and and review results with Store Managers
- Maximize store profitability on the area and influence sales through the analysis, stock management and costs
- Taking full responsibility for all profit and loss
- Weekly analysis of sales results and implementing management actions that are necessary to make improvements.
- Being able to ensure the appropriate merchandise including stock depth, size range, product mix and other relevant factors
- Ensure all store systems and channels (communication, IT and stock/sales monitoring) are working effectively and provide the required management control
- Participate in the annual budget process for own markets.
- Ensuring premium level of service and quality as well as professionalism in the stores remembering the human touch and personalized approach
- 7 + years of experience within the retail industry with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within a managerial position
- Experience in managing people on large area
- Having strong leader skills and taking responsibility and ownership in role
- Positive, open-minded, supportive and flexible team player with ability to work independently
- Passion for Retail – bringing high levels of energy and commitment to the business
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Having high integrity, loyalty and transparency
- Experienced in using digital medias and omni-channel solutions in a retail environment.
- Experienced in Brand development.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level. Czech or polish as additional language is preferred.
- Driving License B category
What we offer
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Please send your application via APPLY button