Location: Hünenberg, Switzerland
The Head of Retail Marketing is responsible for all (Offline) Retail Marketing activities within KRM and reaching the specific Communication Goals, set by ECCO Global Brand Management and KRM Marketing in close collaboration with the Commercial, B&M and VM Department. The scope of the Retail Marketing activities combines both, Own & Operated Retail Stores (O&O) as well as the E-Commerce channel, in some Regions/Markets with a specific focus on Omni-Channel.
- Development of the yearly Retail Marketing Budget and Strategy
- Development of the yearly and seasonal marketing and media briefs to the Regions/Markets
- Daily and seasonal operational responsible of campaign planning and execution together with the Retail Marketing Managers of the Region as well as the Marketing Activation team
- Alignment with ECCO’s global Commercial Calendar and ECCO EMEA marketing plans (if applicable)
- Full responsibility for the Brand Building budget and Cost Of Sales Planning
- Monthly cost-control of central and local marketing budgets
- Main daily and seasonal contact person to ECCO GBM team and Marketing Activation Team
- Develop good communication with KRM Digital Marketing and other EMEA Retail Marketing in terms of best practice sharing and following up on latest Marketing trends and developments
- Leadership for Regional Retail Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing Coordinators and Marketing Activation team
- Holding a degree (but not required) within Marketing, Sales, E-Commerce, Business development, or a related field with a B2C focus
- Experience in in a similar position for min. 5 years in a large B2C company with a wide experience from a multi-market set up.
- Responsibility for planning and managing marketing budgets with a ROI approach
- Good team-working and strong interpersonal skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, creative and motivated team player
- Positive and open-minded with a “can-do” attitude
- Intercultural skills, ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
What we offer
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners
- Competitive salary and benefits package