Location: Hünenberg, Switzerland
The Head of E-Commerce is responsible for all E-Commerce developments, mainly in regards to Shop Frontend, Backend, Device Management, Usability/User Experience, Content and Merchandising. Furthermore collaborative relationships with Logistics, as well as Buying & Merchandising and Finance in relation to Carrier Management, Fulfillment, Assortment Selection and Payment required.
- Agile Development of all onsite improvements
- Alignment of onsite content & merchandising
- Onsite Marketing Planning in alignment with the Commercial Calender and Seasonal Marketing Plan
- optimization of Bounce Rate, click-throuhgs and conversion rates. Check-out funnel
- Return Rate improvements
- Drive automization of processes and data management
- Initiate and align Market Expansions for E-Commerce & Omni-Channel
- UX developments
- Integration of 3rd party providers (eg. Recommendation tools, new carriers together with the Fulfillment Service partner, new Payment methods
- Driving logistical KPI (cut off times, hourly picking rates, leadtimes, refunding times)
- Legal compliance of Terms & Conditions
- Omni-Channel integration and evolvement
- Leadership of external agencies
- KPI driven Business Development in all areas of E-Commerce
- Holding a degree (but not required) within Marketing, Sales, E-Commerce, Business development, or a related field with a B2C focus
- Experience in in a similar position for min. 5 years in a large B2C company with a wide experience from a multi-market set up.
- Responsibility for planning and managing an E-Commerce P&L previously with a profitable business approach.
- Good team-working and strong interpersonal skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, creative and motivated team player
- Positive and open-minded with a “can-do” attitude
- Intercultural skills, ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
What we offer
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners
- Competitive salary and benefits package