Business Controlling and Analysis Manager will have a global role covering 21 markets for both owned & operated stores and online activities. The role holder will be responsible for providing senior management with an aligned understanding of KRM’s business performance whilst supporting both O&O and E-commerce markets with the tools & processes to drive lean and efficient business reviews that focus on root cause analysis & action plans.
To be successful in this role the Head of Business Controlling & Analysis will have retail experience operating in at least one of following positions:
▪ Business Controller
▪ Finance Business Partner
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading monthly performance dialogues with all regions, focusing on root cause analysis (vs last year, vs budget, vs forecast) and action plan follow-up including summarizing all key takeaways in a management summary.
- KPI management: Follow-up development on existing key performance indicators & developing new ones which support a better understanding of business performance and provide actionable insights.
- Supporting the leadership team during the strategic planning process (5-year plan) providing various models & analysis.
- Supporting all regions in the preparation of the budget and long-term planning process incl. breakdown of top-down business inputs & securing alignment of inputs and assumptions with management expectations.
- Driving all regional & e-commerce controlling activities during the budget/forecast process to ensure key stakeholders understand the core business drivers behind financial developments, both on the top-line and capacity costs (Actuals vs budget vs forecast).
- Design, develop and maintain all recurring business performance reporting incl. impact of network development (store openings/closings), like for like comparisons, omnichannel roll-out etc.
- Investment file management: Secure the continuous improvement of store opening templates & review business proposals for all store openings/closures before sign-off by the senior leadership team.
- Maintaining an overview & tracking the progress of all store openings (<12 months).
- Developing standard tools (reports, dashboards, controlling tools) which support business reviews at all levels (from the CEO down to Store Managers)
- Developing simulation tools and financial models that allow management to easily run “what if” scenarios and dynamic forecasts based on current business trends.
- Supporting the management team with ad-hoc analysis requests.
- The ability to work independently and prioritize to achieve objectives and meet tight
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to go back and forth between details and strategic
- Strong business partnering skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Natural curiosity and drive to identify ways to challenge status quo.
- Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate in a multicultural setting.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility.
- Actively take responsibility and ownership in role.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel & Data modelling skills.
- Capable of summarizing a concept, idea or process in PowerPoint and presenting this to
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Finance or Controlling.
- Must have experience in retail. Fashion or shoe retail would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Please send your application via APPLY button