We are looking for the Go-To-Market Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring effective Retail Marketing coordination and 360 Go-To-Market planning and execution of the overall campaign and communication goals for KRM. The person will be the go-to-person for ECCO Global Brand Management, Retail Marketing Coordinators of the Markets, KRM Commercial Department and EMEA Regional Marketing in order to ensure aligned campaign planning and coordination across all offline Retail touchpoints, such as but not exclusive to Window campaigns, Out-of-Home, ATL, BTL, Instore Communication, Promotions, After-Sales and Global Blue. This role will plan, manage and execute the overall marketing strategy and Go-To-Market plans yearly and seasonally together with the Marketing Activation Team.
The position is placed KRM’s headquarter in Zug, Switzerland. Approx. 10 travel days yearly should be expected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of the yearly and seasonal marketing plans
- Daily and seasonal operational responsible of campaign planning and execution
- Alignment with ECCO’s global Commercial Calendar and ECCO EMEA marketing plans
- Partly operational responsible for the Marketing budget related to execution and support in monitoring and controlling the local market budgets, in specific the brand allocation budgets
- Monthly cost-control of central marketing budgets (Brand Building, Cost of Sales, Global Blue)
- Main daily and seasonal contact person to ECCO GBM team and Marketing Activation Team
- Develop good communication with Retail Marketing Coordinators of the Markets and ECCO EMEA Marketing to keep the shops and markets updated on best practice sharing
- Holding a degree (but not required) within Marketing, Sales, E-Commerce, Business development, or a related field with a B2C focus
- Experience in in a similar position for min. 2-3 years in a large B2C company with a wide experience from a multi-market set up
- Responsibility for planning and managing marketing budgets with a ROI approach
- Good team-working and strong interpersonal skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, creative and motivated team player
- Positive and open-minded with a “can-do” attitude
- Intercultural skills, ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
What we offer
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners
- Competitive salary and benefits package