We’re looking for an articulate, organized and driven Marketing Coordinator to join our E-Commerce & Marketing team in Switzerland; Zug on a temporary contract – 6 – 8 months.
The Go-To-Market Coordinator will be responsible for planning, managing and executing the overall marketing strategy and Go-To-Market plans together with our Marketing Activation Team.
The role holder will report to the E-Commerce & Marketing Director.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Developing and updating seasonal marketing plans as well as providing operational support on campaign planning and execution.
- Partly operational responsible for the Marketing budget related to execution & support in monitoring and controlling the local market budgets i.e. the brand allocation budgets.
- Monthly cost-control of central marketing budgets.
- Main daily and seasonal contact person to internal and external stakeholders within global marketing.
- Planning and execution of the seasonal Consumer Engagement Summit (CES), presenting and facilitating the Regional briefs for the upcoming season.
- Project management for Marketing projects within Retail or Digital Marketing.
- Preferably degree qualified within Marketing, Sales, E-Commerce, Business Development or a related B2C focus.
- 2-3 years in a large B2C company with a wide experience from a global or multi-market set up.
- Experienced in planning and managing marketing budgets with a ROI approach.
- Strong communication skills (particularly verbal and written English language skills)
- A solid team player with a generally positive and open-minded attitude at work.
- Enthusiastic and determinated to achieve results.
- Experienced and comfortable operating in an environment which constantly changes.
Please send your application via APPLY button