We are looking for Financial Planning and Reporting Manager. Your role is to provide the Group with the required tools and processes to establish meaningful planning scenarios, report on deviations and identify actions to allow the senior management to take fact-based business decisions.
To be successful in this role the Financial Planning and Reporting Manager will have retail experience operating in at least one of following positions:
- Long term planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Advanced reporting and analysis
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage Budget/Forecast Activitie
- Define, formalize and distribute budget guidelines for the KRM group.
- Coordinate the budget process ensuring all stakeholders (business & department heads) deliver in time and with desired quality level.
- Support the modeling of budget assumptions, highlighting the financial impact of business assumptions.
- Maintain and develop the budget tool in coordination with external consultants and train all stakeholders in the organization accordingly.
- Developing controlling tools supporting HQ efficient budget review process.
- Be the liaise point with Group accounting to ensure alignment between actual and budget processes.
- Be the central point of contact for all budget/forecast questions for both E-commerce and O&O management as well as Headquarter functions
Manage all Group Financial and Management Reporting
- Prepare monthly financial package supporting actual vs Budget analysis.
- Maintain financial master Data (Profit/Cost center structure, management chart of accounts, reporting attributes, exchange rates) supporting management reporting needs.
- Prepare and deliver budget packages (Board, management and functional views) including full P&L and balance sheet.
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Support senior management for various ad-hoc reporting tasks.
- Seek areas of improvement and eliminate manual work through system integration and automation.
- The ability to work independently and prioritize to achieve objectives and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to go back and forth between details and strategic thinking.
- Strong business partnering skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Natural curiosity and drive to identify ways to challenge status quo.
- Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate in a multicultural setting.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility.
- Actively take responsibility and ownership in role.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel & Data modelling skills.
- Capable of summarizing a concept, idea or process in PowerPoint and presenting this to senior management.
- Senior Leadership Team
- Department heads in headquarters and shared service center
- Retail managers in our 20+ markets across Europe
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Finance or Controlling.
- Must have experience in retail. Fashion or shoe retail would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Please apply via APPLY button