We are looking for a Compliance Officer who helps IT maintain policies and procedures to remain within an industry’s regulatory framework, example ISO27001 or GDPR. A compliance officer ensure a company’s operations fully comply with regulations and procedures.
- Reviewing and setting standards for outside communications by requiring disclaimers in emails or examining facilities to ensure they are accessible and safe
- Designing or updating internal policies to mitigate the risk of the company breaking laws and regulations
- Lead internal audits of procedures
- Build and enforce internal controls
- Setup and conducting internal awareness training
- Organizing regular training sessions for employees to communicate key regulatory changes and updates.
- Effectively communicate the company’s key ethics principles and compliance regulations.
- Work with business units and management to ensure appropriate contingency plans are in place that set guidelines on how to respond to a possible compliance breach.
- Experience in a similar position in compliance and security area
- Practical experience with ISO27001 implementation.
- Experience with GDPR would be a plus
- Conscientiousness, reliability in the performance of entrusted duties with keeping the deadlines for their implementation
- Quality oriented and a sense of responsibility, keeping high ethical standards and guided by honesty in everyday work
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently and independent
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving ability to identify and document security issues
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, negotiating skills and ability to work as a team
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level
Please apply via APPLY button