KRM is a young, dynamic company that has grown rapidly in the last few years. As part of the ECCO family we bring an outstanding retail experience to customers across Europe.
Together with ECCO, we work to provide our customers with the best shoes and the best service. We do this through a network of more than 300 fully owned stores in 20 markets and offices in all our European markets. And we’re still growing!
With headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, KRM attracts talented individuals from an international pool of candidates. Our success is built on a dedicated team of more than 2000 passionate employees throughout Europe.
Business Intelligence Manager
At KRM we are looking for a BI Manager at our HQ in Hünenberg, Canton of Zug. If it is you, then you have the perfect blend between strong technical skills and strong business acumen. You can interact with colleagues at all levels in the organization and provide guidance regarding the reporting solution that fits their business needs best. You are a hands-on person but also capable of seeing the big picture and prioritize the “must have” from the “nice to have”.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Group Financial Planning, Analysis & BI with primary objective to ensure KRM develops a standard set of reports and dashboards recognized as “the source of truth” throughout the organization. You will also empower KRM employees for “Self-service BI” allowing them to build their own reporting solution querying key business metrics from a unique and trusted source of information.
You will be focusing on the following tasks:
• Build and lead a strong BI team located in Poland (total 4 FTE) – willingness to travel (20%).
• Implement and run the BI governance process in KRM being the primary point of contact for all global reporting needs.
• Translate business requirements into effective functional specifications.
• Provide business users with clear and synthetic feedback regarding their reporting needs.
• Design and implementation of reports and dashboards summarizing key business information and supporting efficient decision making.
• Provide guidance to the BI Architect related to technical choices (Data warehouse, cube development) best supporting the business needs.
• Coordinate with external partners (contractors, consultants).
• Implement best practices regarding master data management ensuring one source of truth throughout our reporting.
• Seek areas of improvement and eliminate manual work through system integration and automation.
• Minimum Bachelor degree and preferably Master degree in Information system/Computer science with 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Previous leadership experience of small to mid-sized teams preferred.
As our new BI Manager, you will have the following business skills:
• Very good business acumen and business understanding behind the numbers.
• Proactive personality, ability to work independently and prioritize to achieve objectives.
• Natural curiosity and drive to identify ways to challenge status quo.
• Reporting creativity– Ability to mock-up reports/dashboards always keeping in mind the end-user experience.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills to organize and synthesize large amounts of data into meaningful analysis.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity working in a fast-paced organization.
• Excellent oral and written communication (English). Capable of summarizing complex topics in a simple and engaging manner.
You will also have the following technical skills:
• Experience with Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
• Significant experience using BI tools – Good knowledge of Power BI is a strong plus.
• Sound understanding of key BI concepts (ETL, Data Architecture, Cube design).
• Strong data modelling skills (Fact/Dimensions, Tabular model, PowerPivot).
• Programming skills (SQL, DAX, VBA).
• Experience using Microsoft dynamics AX is a plus.
What we offer
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international company with many different nationalities, constantly developing and growing. We work in an informal environment with good cooperation, where new initiatives and ideas are valued.
We are based in the heart of Switzerland in the Canton of Zug.
To be considered please send us your resume and cover letter in English using the link: Business Intelligence Manager. Please note that we only include candidates in our recruitment procedure who have a valid Swiss work permit. A personality survey and ability test will be part of the recruitment process.