Equipped with a commercial mindset and proven analytical skills, the purpose of the Business Development Analyst is to support our retail business in all aspects of project work, strategic planning exercises and ongoing reporting.
The Business Development Analyst will use their solid analytical background in retail sales to challenge constructively when necessary, to ensure KRM’s business is managed in the long-term interests of the overall business strategy.
Joining a fast paced & agile team, the Business Development Analyst will be skilled in providing sound analysis and reporting to strengthen data driven decision making within our retail business.
To be successful in this role, the Business Development Analyst will enjoy communicating with stakeholders across our 21 markets and be able to turn direction from the Head of Business Development into pragmatic retail focused deliverables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Retail long term planning
- Support the annual strategic long-term planning by providing tools for top-down and bottom-up planning i.e. in Microsoft Excel.
- Drive the transfer of management input into market plans and visualize results through meaningful graphs and comments for presentations to local and general management.
- Support the transfer period of long-term planning into budgets in alignment with key departments and stakeholders.
Budgets and Forecasting
- Responsible for tracking the development of store portfolio (openings/closings) in preparation of forecasts and budget planning.
- Provide support in transferring business plan data for new stores and markets into budget figures for selected POS.
Store Portfolio Management
- Provide existing and future store portfolio management to determine areas for development, i.e. white spot analysis in existing markets, projects for improvement of existing stores.
- Keyholder of investment templates for new stores and other store developments which include CAPEX spending.
- Go-To person for market managers for all questions regarding investment projects and usage of templates.
Analytical support for expansion projects
- Creation of dynamic templates for several KRM AG expansion projects into new markets or takeover of existing stores.
- Visualization of new projects by creating presentations for local and general management.
- Ongoing reporting of key business development projects to ensure internal measurability and transparency
- Responsibility for preparing ad-hoc analytical reports based on requests coming from local management.
- Support in answering requests coming from general management in terms of store performance and KPI benchmarking.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years retail analysis experience in a headquarter or central support environment of a multi-national retailer is preferred.
- An analytical background involving maintaining risk controls against existing plans.
- The ability to challenge constructively without damaging relationships.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Excel and PowerPoint expertise is essential.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or economics is preferred.
- An ability to remain professionally objective and maintain a flexible way of working is essential.
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting is preferred.
- A solution-orientated mindset and service approach is essential.
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities of professional development
Please apply via APPLY button