Equipped with a commercial mindset and proven analytical skills, the purpose of the Business Development Analyst is to support our retail business in all aspects of project work, strategic planning exercises and ongoing reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the annual strategic long-term planning by providing tools for top-down and bottom-up planning i.e. in Microsoft Excel.
- Drive the transfer of management input into market plans and visualize results through meaningful graphs and comments for presentations to local and general management.
- Support the transfer period of long-term planning into budgets in alignment with key departments and stakeholders.
- Responsible for tracking the development of store portfolio (openings/closings) in preparation of forecasts and budget planning.
- Provide support in transferring business plan data for new stores and markets into budget figures for selected POS.
- Provide existing and future store portfolio management to determine areas for development, i.e. white spot analysis in existing markets, projects for improvement of existing stores.
- Keyholder of investment templates for new stores and other store developments which include CAPEX spending.
- Go-To person for market managers for all questions regarding investment projects and usage of templates.
- Creation of dynamic templates for several KRM AG expansion projects into new markets or takeover of existing stores.
- Visualization of new projects by creating presentations for local and general management.
- Ongoing reporting of key business development projects to ensure internal measurability and transparency
- Responsibility for preparing ad-hoc analytical reports based on requests coming from local management.
- Support in answering requests coming from general management in terms of store performance and KPI benchmarking.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year retail analysis experience in a headquarter or central support environment of a multi-national retailer is preferred.
- A strong analytical ability to maintain risk controls against existing plans.
- The ability to challenge constructively without damaging relationships.
- Advanced project and stakeholder management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Excel and PowerPoint expertise is essential.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or economics is preferred.
- An ability to remain professionally objective and maintain a flexible way of working is essential.
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting is preferred.
- A solution-orientated mindset and service approach is essential.
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities of professional development
Please apply via APPLY button