Location: Warsaw, Poland
We are looking for Business Controller who Will be responsible for planning process (Budget/Forecast), Sales reporting and costs assessing; Weekly and monthly summary; Planning investment files for new openings, rent prolongations, refits, closure Daily interaction with multiple stakeholders within the market (local finance, HR, Retail Manager, Stores) and with the headquarter
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading monthly performance dialogues with OT GM & RMs, focusing on root cause analysis (vs last year, vs budget, vs forecast) and action plan follow-up including summarizing all key takeaways in a management summary.
- KPI management: Follow-up development on existing key performance indicators & developing new ones which support a better understanding of business performance and provide actionable insights.
- Supporting the Outlet Management during the strategic planning process (5-year plan) providing various models & analysis.
- Supporting in the preparation of the budget and long-term planning process incl. breakdown of top-down business inputs & securing alignment of inputs and assumptions with management expectations.
- Driving all controlling activities during the budget/forecast process to ensure key stakeholders understand the core business drivers behind financial developments, both on the top-line and capacity costs (Actuals vs budget vs forecast).
- Investment file management: Highlight based on analysis proposals for store closures & creating Expansion cases with OT Management
- Maintaining an overview & tracking the progress of all store openings (<12 months).
- Developing standard tools (reports, dashboards, controlling tools) which support business reviews
- Maintaining simulation tools and financial models that allow OT management to easily run “what if” scenarios and dynamic forecasts based on current business trends.
- Supporting the OT management team with ad-hoc analysis requests.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a retail environment. Fashion or shoe retail would be an advantage.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in business administration, economics or similar highly appreciated
- Experience in controlling, sales analysis is required
- Excellent Microsoft Excel & Data modelling skills
- The ability to work independently and prioritize to achieve objectives and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to go back and forth between details and strategic
- Strong business partnering skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate in a multicultural setting.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Please send your application via APPLY button