KRM is a young, dynamic company that has grown rapidly in the last few years. As part of the ECCO family we bring an outstanding retail experience to customers across Europe. Together with ECCO, we work to provide our customers with the best shoes and the best service. We do this through a network of more than 300 fully owned stores in 20 markets and offices in all our European markets. And we’re still growing! Our success is built on a dedicated team of more than 2000 passionate employees throughout Europe.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer . The BI Developer will play a key role in the architecture, delivery and governance of reporting and data. Will collaborate with team members in order to support and develop the data warehouse. In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis.
- Analyze, design, develop, support and maintain Data warehouse, ETL processes and SSAS Tabular cubes
- Closely liaise with Business Analysts to understand the functional requirements and develop technical solutions
- Participate in the team’s effort to ensure that the implemented results do meet the stakeholders requirements
- Master data management support
- Higher education (IT or similar)
- 1+ years’ experience as a BI/ETL developer with Microsoft SQL Server tools
- Hands-on experience with one or more technologies: MS SQL Server 2012+, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS (tabular models)
- At least basic understanding of DAX language
- Experience with designing and implementing ETL processes
- Understanding of database warehousing concepts
- Ability to work in international team
- Good English skills both in writing and verbally
- Quality oriented
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, Jira, Git, SSAS OLAP Cubes, MDX language – nice to have
- PowerBI dashboard design skills – nice to have
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Challenging and varied job in an international company with many different nationalities, constantly developing and growing.
- Working in an environment with good cooperation, where new initiatives and ideas are valued.
Please send your application via APPLY button