Location: Warsaw, Poland
We are looking for an experienced Atlassian Systems Administrator to join our growing needs.
- Experience in administering Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk) on Windows/SQL Servers
- Solid understanding of JIRA and/or Confluence workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, etc.
- Experience in customizing JIRA and Confluence according to business needs
- Customer Service driven mindset and strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, dynamic, and agile environment, including the capability to manage time and maintain an
excellent work ethic
- Daily administration of Atlassian products (Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Confluence) ensuring continuous availability
- Create and maintain projects in JIRA with workflows, reports, permission schemes etc.
- Create and maintain Confluence site structure to meet growing project needs
- Perform system monitoring tasks of Atlassian applications, including reviewing system and audit logs
- Create JIRA and Confluence reports, visuals, and dashboards
- Analyze, research, manage and implement integrated Atlassian tools, plugins, and applications
- Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize
- Onboard new teams to JIRA and help existing teams optimize their workflows
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Manage invoices and requirements for Atlassian licenses
What we offer:
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Please apply via APPLY button