Do you want to be ambassador for a globally recognized high quality brand?
Are you ready for new challenges?
The Solution Architect will provide technical leadership to enterprise scale projects. Will define and document architecture, capture and document non-functional (architectural) requirements, prepare estimates and define technical solutions. The position requires providing technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent, and resolve technical issues. You will join an international team, who are mainly based in Warsaw office, that currently consist of 18 highly skilled D365 experts. You will work on global D365 F&O project in retail sector.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assume overall responsibility for solution architecture including clear visibility of transition from as-is solution landscape to to-be solution landscape through delivery and ownership of solution overview diagrams
- Ability to act as an interface/integration lead and able to demonstrate a clear approach to methodology as well as technical capabilities.
- Write and review high level and detailed solution architecture documentation
- Create Solution and Functional documentation for the project
- Design, review, and test customized code for D365 F&O customizations
- Mentor junior staff, sharing knowledge and experience to ensure that the team grows in experience and effectiveness
- Excellent communicator with the ability to operate within cross-functional teams
- Good functional understanding of AX (D365 or AX 2012), ideally in the retail sector
- A minimum of seven years of experience in designing, documenting and developing solutions based on MS Dynamics
- Minimum 5 years of experience as developer
- Experience with integrating AX with other external systems
- Experience with producing and grooming Agile product backlogs and interacting with Product Owners
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently
What we offer
- Contract of employment and competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- The chance to grow your career in an international company with a globally recognized brand
- A motivated environment created by passionate colleagues and owners.
Please send your English application via APPLY button